THE THREE CYTOSKELETAL SYSTEMS: PARALLELS, CONNECTIONS AND MECHANISM IN HUMAN DISEASE DEVELOPMENT
Welcome to the website of the European Cytoskeleton Forum 2015 Meeting!
This year the ECF Meeting will take place in Postojna, a small town situated in picturesque Karst countryside of Western Slovenia and home to the famous Postojna Karst Caves.
The main theme of the ECF 2015 Meeting is the role of the cytoskeleton in human disease development and sessions revolve around all three filaments systems and their associated proteins. This meeting has a particular emphasis on the mechanisms of disease development, including all potential aspects of cell and molecular biology, biochemistry, biophysics, stem cell biology, as well as different techniques applied in the research of these. In addition, an issue of the Cytoskeleton journal will be covering the work presented at the ECF 2015 meeting .
Have a look at the exciting conference program we prepared for you…and we look forward to greeting you in Postojna in person this September!
The ECF Program committee
- Mirjana Liovic, Medical Centre for Molecular Biology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Ljubljana
- Peter Veranic, Institute of Cell Biology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Ljubljana
- Mette Mogensen, School of Biological Sciences, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK
- Gerhard Wiche, Max F. Perutz Laboratories, Vienna, Austria
- Christophe Ampe, Chairman of the European Cytoskeleton Forum, Department of Biochemistry, University of Ghent, Belgium
Officially the deadline to submit abstracts and register is over, however we may be able to accept a limited number of late applicants. If interested, please contact the Organizers by sending an email to ECF2015PO@gmail.com